[ApkCast.com] respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As a provider of digital content, we take copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been posted on [ApkCast.com] without authorization, please complete and submit a DMCA takedown notice as set forth below.
To file a DMCA takedown notice, please send an email to [[email protected]] with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that any misrepresentations in your DMCA takedown notice may expose you to liability for damages.
If you believe that your content was mistakenly identified as infringing or that it was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notice by sending an email to [Insert your email address] with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which [Insert your website name] may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that submitting a counter-notice may result in legal proceedings between you and the complaining party to determine ownership of the disputed content.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We may also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content of the takedown notice and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notice.
If we receive a counter-notice from the user who posted the allegedly infringing content, we will promptly forward it to the party who submitted the original takedown notice. If the party who submitted the original takedown notice does not file an action seeking a court order to restrain the user who posted the allegedly infringing content, we may restore or enable access to the allegedly infringing content within 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers. If you believe that a user of [ApkCast.com] is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above for filing a DMCA takedown notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Disclaimer or our copyright policies, please contact us at [[email protected]].
By using [Insert your website name], you agree to comply with this DMCA Disclaimer and all applicable laws regarding copyright and intellectual property.